The My Aging Face Project partnered with Athens Community Council on Aging to celebrate Older Americans Month and it’s theme, Age Your Way.
- Exhibit Preview / Boom Bash Senior Expo / April 28 / Athens Country Club / Athens, GA
- Exhibit / ACCA’s Center for Active Living / May 2-31 / Athens, GA
- In Conversation with ACCA CEO Eve Anthony and artist Allyn Rippin / May 11 / ACCA
My Aging Face was part of a thought-provoking literary series sponsored by the National Endowment for the Arts Big Read Program. “Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant?,” the graphic memoir by New Yorker cartoonist Roz Chast, served as a springboard for discussions and performances exploring what it means to age and live well.
- Buvez Cafe / May 1-31 / Athens, GA
- Georgia Museum of Art / May 18-27 / Athens, GA
- In Conversation with Allyn Rippin / May 26 / Zoom live event
- Athens-Clarke County Public Library / June 1-30 / Athens, GA